Friday, October 18, 2013

The Pickle Jar of Shame

The cravings we all think of when we think of someone being pregnant are "pickles and ice cream."

Being the pickle lover I am, I never thought those two cravings were weird...SEPARATELY. Now, if you crave those together, that's just weird!

I went to the store yesterday to pick up a few items for chili after we received the meat from the deer my fabulous husband killed a week or so ago (way to go, babe!). Venison chili. Sounds pretty good, but little did I know, I'd run into something that sounded even better!

I went to grab a jar of roasted red peppers and...BAM. There was the pickle aisle.

I think a light from Heaven shone down on this aisle as I stood there deciding which pickles I should get. Ok, maybe not. But in my head, yes! Ironically enough, regular pickles sounded okay, but BABY DILLS. OOOOOOO baby dills. I couldn't help myself.

I snatched those things up so fast, and checked out. When I got home, I was texting while eating those glorious pickles. Before I knew it, it became the Pickle Jar of Shame. I ate them ALL.

I could have just thrown away the evidence, but instead I confessed this escapade to Tyler who got a good laugh after saying, "The WHOLE JAR?!?!" Oh, what a laugh!


So there you have it. My first craving. And boooooy, was it tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment