Friday, January 24, 2014

Progression.

I've been terrible about keeping an update going, but now that I have a belly, get ready! There's something to be excited to show! I'm sure I'll be wanting the awkward belly to go away soon enough, but right now it's loads of fun :) So much excitement!

Here are some picture updates:

13 weeks.


 14 weeks.


17 weeks.


18 weeks.


19 weeks.

Don't worry...at 19 weeks I haven't let myself go. I had, in fact, just finished walking with my dear friend Shannon! :) We aren't letting this baby weight defeat me!


As of MLK day, I was 19 weeks. We're heading straight toward 20! That's MID PREGNANCY! I cannot believe it!

At 19 weeks: (I stole all of these from Amy Grubbs- shoutout girl!) :) These take me back to all those surveys I answered on Myspace & Xanga in middle school. Who's you best friend? What's your favorite pair of shoes? What color are your bowel movements?...ok, too far. Nobody REALLY cared THAT much.

Size: Mango. About 6.0 inches, 8.5 ounces.

Major happenings: We bought NURSERY PAINT! Time to get this shin dig started! I will be posting some pictures!

Sleep: Decent. I go to the bathroom every two seconds in the middle of the night...I haven't slept through the night in weeks.

Miss Anything: Not having to go to the bathroom so often. And being able to hold my...umm...urine. That's a story for another time.

Food Cravings: Seriously, nothing. Tyler's having all the cravings. for real! diva. ;)

Bellybutton in or out: IN. yessssssss!

Wedding Rings on or off: on. I'm so glad!

Gender: BOY. I have no clue what to do with one of those. HERE WE GO!

Looking forward to: Our ultrasound on the 30th! They will make sure he's developing like he should be. Plus, I'm anxious to see my baby boy again!


This baby has a wonderful family he's being born into. Sadly, yesterday we lost one of them. My Spooky Grandpa was such a wonderful man. I'm so thankful to know he's resting in the arms of Jesus! He was such a hard working, family man. I can't wait to tell our boy about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment