Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Life Lately

I've gotten quite a bit behind! I have a lot to update you on. Life lately has been GOOD.

Tyler, Liam and I packed up the car and headed to Tennessee a couple of days after my last update! It was WEDDING TIME! Travis (Tyler's brother) and Cassidy were gettin' hitched May 16th! All 3 of us got to be part of this SPECIAL weekend!
The beautiful bride-to-be!

To start the Bachelorette activities, the gals got our nails done! The CHAIRS are the best!

We surprised Cass with a limo that evening to take us to Arrington Vineyard for a picnic, which was LOVELY. Then we went to one of the girl's houses for hilariously fun games!

Friday was full of prepping for the big day! We set things up, arranged bouquets, and had the rehearsal/rehearsal dinner.

With the happy couple!

There was a little waterfall, and Liam loved it!

Happy with his Gare Bear!

We love our boy!

The big day arrived...it couldn't have been more perfect! Read more about it HERE!

These robes were PERFECTION. They were our bridesmaids gifts! We even wore them to the continental breakfast in the hotel :)

The GORGEOUS bride came down the aisle...

Trav had the BEST reaction I've ever seen! She literally took his breath away!

Mr. and Mrs. Clem!


My sweet little ring bearer!



I love my guys!

The ceremony truly made me fall more in love with Jesus and my hubby!

He was the perfect ring bearer! I can't get enough of him!

During the reception he got his GQ on and got comfy!


We got to see family we've missed so dearly! And whom we LOVE so dearly!

We were beyond thrilled to be part of this most incredible day!

After wedding festivities Tyler had to head back to SC, but Liam and I got to stay in Tennessee! I helped mom with selling merch at TSSAA events, which was such fun! Easy work while hanging with my momma is the perfect combo.
It was especially fun when this cutie came to visit!

Liam got to hang with grandparents

and eat at Burger King!

My little baby also got two more teeth, making his total 4!

Big boy in overalls!

Oh, the joy!

The next weekend Tyler had the opportunity to speak at Northside Baptist Church's youth camp. This was so much fun for us both! I actually grew up at this church and was part of the youth ministry under Nick, who is still the youth minister there! Everything came full circle, and it was so much fun! Praise God for all He did that week! I pray they all KNOW that they KNOW that they KNOW!

Introducing our babe to the youth of NBC! I'm SO proud of my husband!

Last Thursday our seniors graduated from Palmetto. This is always bittersweet! Oh, how I will miss this group of ladies! My heart hurts thinking about them leaving, but I know Jesus will use them to do AMAZING things in this world! I am so proud of each of them! I love you, girls!




I began making these particular bow ties for the 4th! Get your orders in to Bows by Andi ASAP! Email me at andi.clem5@gmail.com

This week has already been a blast! My friend (who might as well be my sister) Shannon and I finally got back to walking together. Things look a tad bit different than when we started. A few years ago it was the two of us, running at least 4 times a week (3 miles every day! I can't imagine doing that now). Then, I got pregnant and slowed down...I had Liam was out for a while. Then Shay got pregnant, and we fell off the wagon. She had Henry a month and a half ago, and here we are! Now with two strollers, two babies, and a lot more to push! (And a lot more joy, too!) I'm so thankful for this girl!


Henry & Liam. These two are going to be good buddies!

One last funny(ish) story for the day...yesterday I opened our front door and there was a HUGE (4, MAYBE 5 inches long) lizard on the INSIDE of our screen door. As you can tell by my cockroach experience, I don't do creatures. I immediately called Tyler about 5 times until he answered...because it's THAT important. "You HAVE to come home RIGHT NOW. I'm stuck in here and can't get out! There's a HUGE lizard on the INSIDE of the screen door!" I heard him snickering...then "I'm coming over...hey travis...*LAUGHTER* click" He summoned his comedian cohort, grabbed power tools and safety gear, and came to DESTROY the lizard. Ok, maybe just run it off, but still. They did it! My heroes. And they never hurt the lizard. These jokesters made my day...and made me laugh probably as much as I made them laugh! 
Gotta love a crazy husband! Never a dull moment

This weekend is a FULL one! We have Liam's 1st birthday party Saturday and his baby dedication Sunday...as well as graduate recognition Sunday and a Dominican Republic fundraiser! I'll update you soon! My baby turns 1 MONDAY! ah! I can't believe it!

Have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment