Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Baby #2. Here We Go Again!

Ladies and gentlemen. I present to you some news...
We're having another baby.
You heard that right...another baby!

We found out in September and have since announced it but my (2) faithful Clem Clan followers haven't been informed. So here you are now...informed! Yay!

We're having a boy, and he is due May 31st. To be fair to both boys (because they care SO MUCH) and for memories, I need to blog updates on this baby. I was so dedicated with Liam! I've decided the biggest struggle with this will be the fact that most days I stay in comfy clothes and never put makeup on now that I stay home with Liam. So, I will do my best to keep you up to date on the bump...because I know you're dying to see pictures ;)

Last pregnancy, I started taking pictures at 13 weeks. See here. We are now at 18 weeks as of today. OOPS. Here we go again! P.S.-I started SO LITTLE last time. I already look like I'm 30 weeks this time. ha!

At 18 weeks: 

Size: Sweet Potato. About 5.6 inches, 6.7 ounces.

Major happenings: We just celebrated Christmas and had loads of fun with our families! We got our very first present for this little one-- Two adorable little sleepers from Grammie and Gare Bear (Tyler's parents)! They look so tiny! I can't wait to snuggle this baby in those!

Sleep: I sleep okay. I get up to use the restroom 100 times a night. I'm also having CRAZY DREAMS again! Last night Liam almost fell to his death off a balcony. Oye. This is going to make me nuts! 

Miss Anything: ENERGY! I just THOUGHT I was tired last time. I was, of course. But chasing a toddler all day is really taking it out of me! Shooooooooooooooey.

Food Cravings: This round I'm loving some spice. I'm not a huge spicy person...just my attitude sometimes. BUT I demolished some spicy pretzels at mom and dad's house last week. Plus, I've been loving some Mexican food. GIMME THAT SALSA!

Bellybutton in or out: IN. However, I noticed in the mirror this morning that it is getting awfully large. It's on its way out.

Wedding Rings on or off: on! People totally judge me when I forget to put them on! Ha!

Gender: BOY. We will have two under two. WOW.

Looking forward to: Our ultrasound on January 4th. This is the big halfway point ultrasound to make sure everything's ok with him. This one makes me anxious, but I'm trusting that God has His hand all over this baby! Also, I cannot wait to watch Liam with his baby brother. He received a baby doll for Christmas from Tyler's parents and he literally squealed! He was most excited for this gift! He loves his baby, feeds his baby, snuggles his baby, and carries her around. I can't handle the cuteness!





That's all for now! Check back in a couple of days for our year in review!


No comments:

Post a Comment