Monday, March 10, 2014

26 Weeks.



At 26 weeks:

Size: Head of lettuce. About 13.6-14.8 inches. 1.5-2.2 pounds.

Major Happenings: His eyes are about to start opening and his eyelashes have grown in. His immune system is getting antibodies from me to get ready for our germy world! His skin color has also developed because his body is making melanin.

What's Been Happening: We had a crazy busy weekend hanging out with some new friends who came to town! It's so refreshing to be encouraged by people you never expected to meet! Plus, it was nice to finally talk to a couple who has a positive outlook on parenting! I know it will be hard, but I'm still so encouraged! Plus, we got to spend the WHOLE weekend with our best friends- Bryan and Shannon! That always makes for a great weekend.

Sleep: My friend Margaret gave me the body pillow she snuggled throughout her 3 pregnancies. It's been a lifesaver! I've been able to get really comfy and sleep much better!

Miss Anything: Not this week!

Food Cravings: The pizza craving crisis wasn't averted for too long. The very next day after I wrote my post, my wonderful husband took me to PIZZA HUT. I might as well just eat a little bit of whatever it is I'm craving right when I'm craving it because once I got a hold of our (family size) order of breadsticks, I finished off 5 right there at the table! 5 stinkin breadsticks! Shame on me. Plus the pizza. Oye!

Bellybutton in or out: Still in! Ever so close...

Wedding Rings on or off: On :)

Gender: A sweet little boy!

Looking Forward to: Seeing family in just a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment