Sunday, September 6, 2015

3 Years, Monuts, and a Lowcountry Boil.

I wanted to do an entire August post but I just couldn't choose few enough pictures for that. So, here we are at UPDATE-until-we-catch-up-Post-2: The First Half of August.

On August 4th, my handsome groom and I celebrated 3 years of marriage! It's been a WHIRLWIND! Here's how our marriage breaks down so far:
Year 1: Newly Married.
Year 2: Pregnant.
Year 3: Baby.

Hello major life events!!! Maybe year 4 will be a little more calm. Who am I kidding? WE HAVE A TODDLER! :)
Our anniversary started off with a WONDERFUL delivery...a schedule. My love language. The delivery man was also really cute... [it was TYLER!]


 First stop...Panera Bread with my two LOVES!

Tyler surprised me by sending my best friend Shannon and I on an afternoon outing to get pedicures! Our husbands watched our babies, and we were off! SADLY I didn't snap a picture! I'm BUMMED about that, but it was a GREAT surprise! And I tried glitter nail polish on my toes this time, and I will never do that again! :)

Before our date night out! Tyler snagged some of our favorite babysitters, and we hit the town!

But really we went to the Melting Pot! WOW!

And these gorgeous roses were awaiting our arrival. Wow, again!
I gained about 5 pounds, but it was well worth it! I loved celebrating this day with my love!

Liam and I took a trip to North Carolina to visit my sister and brother-in-law before Ashley started school! This was a great way to end the summer. Not to mention, they had just arrived back home from a whole month in EUROPE [and a European cruise], so I needed to see the thousands of pictures and hear all about it! They delivered!

Liam LOVED Ranger! And so far Ranger is the only dog who will let Liam do anything he wants to him. Liam kept kissing him all over!

And torturing him.

 We went to my FAVORITE place--MONUTS! We ate donuts and the best breakfast sandwiches you will ever put in your mouth. I promise! This is a MUST if you're ever in the Durham area.

Liam kept having trouble sleeping, so he cuddled up with me on those nights. Precious boy!


We visited Duke Gardens. It was beautiful!


Duke Chapel! Sadly it's under construction until May. Boooo.


Liam learned to say "quack" here! Now he won't stop "quacking"

The boy LOVES Uncle Eric!

Our last night there, Ash and I had a girls' night! We watched She's the Man and did facials. I needed this time with my sissy!

The night we got home, we went to our church for Pancakes and Pajamas. This was an event our amazing Children's director put on for our preschoolers! We ate pancakes, bacon, donuts, fruits, and all sorts of yummys! Then the kiddos got to play! They decorated pillow cases, made stars in a fort, bathed baby dolls, read books, played on a bed, and had the best time!

I never miss an opportunity to wear pajamas in public! FAVORITE OUTFIT.

Part of the spread!

He loved the food!!!

Making stars in the fort with daddy!


 And of course, the balloons were the highlight for Liam!


I love my life! I am able to stay home with this guy. It may not be glamorous every day, but I can't imagine missing out on things like this:

Those smiles. He was simply playing with flowers! And messing with Bella. He found so much JOY in that! I love that guy!


We needed to make a Walmart trip one day, so we decided to first take our morning walk around the park in Anderson. Liam LOVED quacking at the ducks! I love all the wonder he is experiencing!



He was pooped afterward!

This sweet girl-Sam- and I went to downtown Greenville to take shots of her! She loves to model for me while I work on my "photography skills." I use that phrase very lightly! 







One of my little family's favorite things to do is go down to the reservoir in town to walk around and throw frisbee with our dog. This was the best shot we got. HA!



Our friends tried something new to have a last "hurrah" before school started back. Half of our friend group consists of teachers, so we needed to go out with a bang! We hung out on the lake all day--tubing, jet skiing, etc.- then ended the day with an all girls boat ride and a low country boil. It was such a great day! 





We keep getting bigger and bigger! I LOVE IT! And the babies weren't even here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment