Thursday, September 3, 2015

HOLY MOLY, BATMAN!

Guys. So much has gone on since last time. Here's my attempt at updating you on the rest of June and all of July!

UPDATE-until-we-catch-up-Post-1:

Liam and I drove to Tennessee for a wedding and also so he could stay with Nana and Gpa while Tyler and I went to the Dominican on a mission trip. The night before we left for the wedding, he fell asleep on me which NEVER happens. So of course, I had to document. He needed his mommy to rock him! It's like he knew I was leaving him. I had seen him literally EVERY day [over a year] of his life until I left for the Dominican. I needed these snuggles!

Then my parents, Liam, and I made a trip to Jackson, Tennessee for my LITTLE'S wedding at the end of June! SHE'S MARRIED. I can't believe it! Our first stop on the trip was my favorite University on the planet! Union University. Oh, the man wonderful memories made at this place! I had the best college experience!


KT!!!! Karen had a HUGE influence over my life in college. She's such a dear friend!


My first kiss by the bell tower! Love!

 We ate at McAlister's, of course. A town favorite! And Liam IS sweet!


My sweet watchcare family in Jackson [family away from family] let us stay at their house while we were in town...they were even OUT OF TOWN! They're awesome. Liam got to swim!

And hang out with Gpa...one of his favorite people ever!


 We met new girlfriends!

We saw ALEXIS!

 and THE Tori White! [I can't believe we're both mommies!]


Here's the LOVELY bride!

 We bridesmaids had a blast!!! It was great to see these beautiful ladies! Now the Cullen's are out in Colorado serving Jesus! Love!


The [early] morning after this beautiful wedding, I hopped on a plane and met 23 teammates from our church in the Dominican Republic to serve the people of Los Asises. You can read more about my experience on this trip here.

This is sweet Susanna and her precious daughter! Two of my favorite pieces of our trip.


After the Dominican, Liam and I needed a chance to rest before driving back to South Carolina from Tennessee. We spent the 4th of July with my parents, and we watched fireworks in downtown Nashville. It was incredibly rainy, but we made the most of it. We had a picnic under an overhanging roof [is that a thing?], and we had a BLAST! [see what I did there?]




We had a great view!



Once we got back, sweet Liam got his very first haircut!

Here's the BEFORE:

 DURING. He loved this car!!! He was a trooper!

 "Oh my! My haircut is awesome! I look GOOOOOOD"



Anything is possible if there is a BALLOON involved!


Throughout the summer Tyler planned themed worship nights on Wednesdays. He REALLY got into it! This particular night was DISCO night! He rocks! We had fun with the themes!

I got to hang out with some of my girlfriends this summer as well! This particular day we went to Brixx for lunch while our guys were golfing. I love these 4!


Liam and I decided to make the most of summer and begin our walks again. This day we ended up grabbing the Smokin' Pig and taking it down to the park for a picnic!



 Then daddy showed up! Surprise!

Someone also mastered taking his first steps on July 17th, and now he's all over the place! He's a crawling maniac, too!!!! We officially have a toddler.


We left Liam at Camp Grammie and went to youth camp!



This was one of my favorite parts of facilities at camp...it was in the bathroom, and I laughed every time! Priorities.



This was a FAVORITE picture I received from Camp Grammie. He looks like such a BIG BOY!


We also surprised my brother in law in Atlanta! His beautiful wife set all of this up! The whole family met at the Braves game to celebrate Travis's birthday! Too fun!





We had our Dominican report service, and the three of us matched! We totally support Re-Vision and their awesome ministry. They truly are serving the least of these.

We also swam a few times in the Roberts pool this summer. Liam learned to love the pool! Splish splashing with Uncle Micah.

We took Kyla to get groomed. Liam was excited for the company!

Chick-Fil-A is a MUST!

BIG BOY holding his chocolate milk cup!

We supported daddy and the Palmetto Cross Country team at the color run!

1st in his age group! So proud!

While Tyler was at Children's Camp, my mom came to visit. We were BUSY BEES! We spruced up our kitchen!

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

It feels SO FRESH! I actually don't mind being in our kitchen now. It's definitely more my style :)

And look at our sweet little helper!

I even got to go to Target BY MYSELF while mom was here! That's always a treat. I just nonchalantly browsed the ENTIRE store. That's a win!

I've begun my weight loss journey, y'all. Working to get rid of these last 22 pounds of baby weight! I have 16 to go! Yay!


We finally took "Toot too chugga chugga big red car" out for a spin while Nana and Gpa were here! We're so grateful for friends who pass fun toys down!




And we'll leave you with Liam and Kyla lovin's. He loves to love on her. And it annoys her to pieces! 


That's the rest of June and all of July for you! August is COMING UP! And I'm going to update more regularly once we're caught up! I promise, readers [mom and dad]. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment