Tuesday, March 8, 2016

28 Weeks.

At 28 weeks:

Size: Eggplant. About 13.6-14.8 inches. 1.5-2.2 pounds.

Major Happenings: He's putting on layers of fat. His lungs are mature enough that he could probably breathe on his own if born prematurely. His eyes can now sense changes to light. We're now officially in the 3rd trimester! WOW! This pregnancy is flying by!

What's Been Happening: We were in Tennessee last week, which was crazy! Unfortunately, Tyler's Uncle Steve passed away suddenly, so we had visitation and funeral for him Thursday and Friday. We also went to the wedding of one of our high school friends on Saturday. Tyler was a groomsman, so we had the rehearsal & dinner Friday then the wedding Saturday. It was fun to see some old friends and make new ones! Liam was a HAM on the dance floor! Love that kid to pieces! You'll be seeing some fun pictures in my Friday Favorites post Friday!

Sleep: Not enough! I broke out my body pillow once again. Hello, best friend!

Miss Anything: I'm just starting to feel kind of blah. So...just energy! I miss energy. Plus, I'm experiencing growing pains!

Food Cravings: Doritos and Hibachi still! Oh my yum.

Bellybutton in or out: Still in but SO CLOSE to popping out!

Wedding Rings: On!

Looking Forward to: Great Wolf Lodge with the children's ministry and middle schoolers this weekend! YAY! Liam was only 7 months old last time we went, so I think he will have a BLAST!

1 comment: