Friday, March 4, 2016

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday!!! The weeks are crazy these days, so here we go :)

Last Friday my mom and dad came back into town for the weekend, and we had a blast! They got in late Friday just in time for some bedtime stories with Liam. Reading is his FAVORITE!


Saturday we went to the park for a little bit because the sunshine decided to make an appearance. Sunshiny days are our FAVORITES!

  

  


Sweet Henry came to play for a bit! He's Liam's FAVORITE friend!

 

Saturday night we finally got a DATE NIGHT! YAHOOOOO! Date nights are our FAVORITES! 
Oh man...we love going out together! I love dating this man!


We grabbed hibachi in downtown Greenville because...FAVORITE. I must've only had "shoveling the food down my throat" in mind because I only got a picture of Tyler's plate!


After perusing Mast General Store, we stopped at our FAVORITE coffee/ice cream place: Spill the Beans. Yum!


Sunday morning stud with two of his FAVORITE people.



Fiesta was on the menu for lunch. Liam's lemon excitement is my FAVORITE! He cracks us up!

  

Monday I had my glucose test at my doctor's appointment, then Liam and I loaded up with mom and dad to head to Tennessee. Once we got there, Aunt Abby greeted us! Aunt Abby is one of Liam's FAVORITE snuggle bugs and playmates.

 

Liam's friends are his FAVORITE.


Playing chalk with Nana is a FAVORITE.


Tuesday night we went to Aunt Abby's for dinner, and we got to hang out with HEATHER and ABBY! Yay! Liam's my FAVORITE grocery store helper! And this kid enjoyed acting like a kitty cat on the blanket stack!

  

Playing with Gpa is Liam's FAVORITE!

  

Wednesday morning my mom pushed me out the door to have a mommy day by myself! A little break is my FAVORITE. THANK YOU, MOM (Nana)!

  

Wednesday night Liam got to meet his kitty cousin Rudder, and we got to have dinner with Uncle TT and Aunt Cass! We went to Newk's, which is my FAVORITE! Then we surprised Grammie with flowers to brighten her day! We read books and played with Gare Bear, Grammie, TT, and Cass for the night! Family time is our FAVORITE!

 

Monday we received word that Tyler's uncle unexpectedly passed away. So Thursday we had visitation for him. Liam made friends with his 2nd cousins. Aunt Kimmie read to him and Shiloh...until someone had a poopy diaper. She was way over it then :)


Friday morning was Uncle Steve's funeral and burial. Afterward we grabbed Mexican food with family. I hated the circumstances, but we were so glad to see family! Family time really is our FAVORITE!


We had a crazy week, and tonight Tyler and I are off to a rehearsal dinner for the wedding he's in tomorrow. Then it's back to South Carolina for us! Whew. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment