Tuesday, May 10, 2016

37 Weeks

At 37 weeks:

Size: Winter Melon. About 18.9-20.9 inches. 6.2-9.2 pounds.

Major Happenings: Harper's officially considered full term! WOW. He's practicing skills such as inhaling, exhaling, sucking, gripping, and blinking. He's getting his first poop ready...the black tar kind that I never saw last time because Tyler changed all of those :) Thank you, great husband of mine! He's gaining about 1/2 ounce per day! He'll be here before we know it!

What's Been Happening: I FINALLY got a spurt of energy! The nesting has taken over! Saturday I worked from 10 AM-12AM (the next day) on getting the nursery ready. The closet in there was a WRECK, so I organized and got rid of TONS of stuff! I also washed all of Harper's clothes, towels, sheets, blankets, etc. so they're nice and fresh! Some of that stuff hasn't been touched in months. Hand me downs ROCK, by the way. Hopefully Harper will be little like Liam. Also-- we spent 2.5 hours that night fixing the washer...a newborn sock got sucked up into the water pump, and the washer wouldn't work. I thought we were going to have to drop a ton of money that next day for a new washer, but thankfully Tyler was able to fix it! WOOOOHOOOOO! Thank you Google and YouTube! We also celebrated Mother's Day Sunday, which was so much fun! My guys spoil me! I love them to pieces!

Sleep: So so. We're making it! I find times to nap when Liam does, so that helps!

Miss Anything: Not having to go to the bathroom so much! I feel like my husband who has a bladder the size of a pea.

Food Cravings: Last night I REALLY wanted some Raman Noodles. SO BADLY!

Wedding Rings on or off: Still on! YES.

Looking Forward to: Our diaper shower at church on Sunday. Our church family is SO good to us! We're extremely grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment