Monday, May 19, 2014

36 Weeks.

Well, well, well...Here we are again. Another week under our belts! I can't exactly wear belts anymore, but you know what I mean.

Last week was another exciting one! We took some maternity pictures with a friend who is starting up her photography business! So, if you're around the Williamston area, check her out! Here are a few shots from Stacys Shots Photography:




Last Tuesday we had a baby shower at my school! I'm so thankful for such incredible coworkers. My related arts team gave me a watermelon for a card to continue to satisfy my craving! haha! LOVE IT.




We were so blessed by all the gifts we received! Everyone's anxiously awaiting Liam's arrival!

We left on Friday after school for a mini getaway! This was our final road trip as a family of 2. Wow! Of course, we had to stop on the scenic highway to document!



We went to Chattanooga to take maternity pictures with a friend of mine who actually used to take pictures of me when we were in middle school. She used to practice with me and say, "I want to be a photographer one day!" Look at her now! Here's a picture she actually took of me in middle school...isn't that special?!


Not only that, but she also shot our wedding!!! We just think it's so special that she's been a part of capturing some huge moments in our lives.




We got to stay with my precious Aunt and Uncle and my parents came to meet us! I'm telling you...this was SO GOOD for me! That was probably the last time they'll see us without Liam! Here are some shots from our maternity shoot with Mary Lauren:







I have a STUD of a husband. That's all I've got to say about that! :)

Sunday was awesome because I was given the opportunity to highlight Compassion International during our service. I'm NOT a public speaker and kept telling the Lord that I did NOT need to get up there. But, He wasn't listening to me...I'm SO GLAD he doesn't listen to me and my insecurities because all 25 child packets I had at the table were taken! And other kids online were sponsored through this event, too! PRAISE GOD! This organization is amazing, and I love the heart of it. I've sponsored my child since 2008. 6 years! Her birthday is actually June 16th, Liam's due date! Is that not the coolest?! She's so excited that he could come then! I'm so grateful to be part of an organization helping meet children's needs and sharing the Gospel worldwide. Amazing!
Here's my sweet Judy:
I love that face!



At 36 weeks:

Size: Honeydew Melon. About 17.2-18.7 inches. 4.2-5.8 pounds.

Major Happenings: This once poppy seed is now huge! God is so awesome. Liam's just about ready to breathe on his own! His liver and kidneys are in working order. 

What's Been Happening: Maternity shoots! Too fun. We're one week away from full term! Also, another wonderful baby shower!

Sleep: Eh.

Miss Anything: Well...I waddle now. So, here we go.

Food Cravings: Still loving that watermelon, y'all! Juicy goodness.

Wedding Rings on or off: ON! Getting very snug.

Looking Forward to: A checkup on Wednesday and every week after that! WOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment