Monday, May 26, 2014

37 Weeks.

Happy Memorial Day! 
What a blessed people we are to live in a country with so many freedoms. Military life hasn't personally impacted me greatly, but I'm so thankful for all those who choose to serve our country! Praying for their families today. 

This week was just crazy. That word is often used to describe my weeks. Life's just all around busy! 
The highlight of the week was Tyler's cousin Casey and his family coming into this past weekend. It was our last visit together before Liam comes! We're so grateful for our families and the love and support they've shown us...especially as we prepare to become parents! It's quite overwhelming! 

We had a checkup on Wednesday and all is still good! To avoid grossing you out or offering TMI, let's just say things are...progressing! And Liam's sitting unusually low for this point in time. Exciting! He's also officially FULL TERM.

We may have a baby before we know it! Time sure is slowing down as we anticipate Liam's arrival!



At 37 weeks:

Size: Winter melon. About 18.9-20.9 inches. 6.2-9.2 pounds.

Major Happenings: Liam's now considered full term! He's practicing skills such as inhaling, exhaling, sucking, gripping, and blinking. He's getting bigger and packing on the pounds!

What's Been Happening: Just busy busy busy. Graduation time and summer are crazy for youth minister's families! We had a checkup last Wednesday and things are progressing already!

Sleep: Pretty good. My tummy gets sore from the weight. I try to wedge a pillow for support, but it doesn't always stay! Momma's getting way tired.

Miss Anything: The ability to exercise! I NEVER thought I'd say that! Ever!

Food Cravings: My watermelon craving has calmed down, but I'm still eating and loving it!

Wedding Rings on or off: This week I had to start taking them off :(:( the heat and being on my feet so much are making me swell. NO FUN. But sometimes they're on, sometimes off.

Looking Forward to: Our checkup on Thursday and the end of school finally being in sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment