Monday, May 5, 2014

34 Weeks.

This week's been crazy! As you know, we had an ultrasound Wednesday, and that went very well. It was so great seeing that little peanut of ours again! He's just precious. I can't wait to snuggle him.

Other than that, we had church softball last week, as well as Tyler's last soccer games. Friday we went to Relay for Life (and ate an extremely yummy funnel cake!). Shannon and I had to take a "bestie pic" because we matched so perfectly! It was a great night remembering those who have lost their battle with cancer and celebrating those who are still with us. I really enjoyed being there!




This weekend, some of Tyler's family came to town! His mom, brother, and brother's girlfriend loaded up and headed our way Friday evening. Saturday morning we took them to the Jockey Lot because Cassidy had never been. She understands why I call it the Janky Lot. ha! But Tyler just loves that place. The Grandma's Homemade ice cream made the whole trip WORTH IT. YUM. I may go back every Saturday just for some of that (and then leave as soon as I get it)!



The ladies went to get pedicures after our Jockey Lot excursion. This was AMAZING. My toenails belonged at the Jockey Lot because they were JANKY, so this outing was great! Plus, those chairs are GREAT for a pregnant woman's back! It was so worth the price of admission.




We grilled out on Saturday night and had a family board game night. They came to church with us the next morning, we ate lunch, and they headed back once again. Those trips are always SO QUICK. hmph. I'm still thankful for them, though!





At 34 weeks:

Size: Butternut Squash. About 17.2-18.7 inches. 4.2-5.8 pounds.

Major Happenings: He's apparently urinating a pint a day. Then drinking it, I guess! So weird. He can hear me, so they're encouraging me to sing him lullabies :) So sweet!

What's Been Happening: Some of our family came into town to see us! Tyler finished up soccer, and now we're in the midst of church softball.

Sleep: Depends on the night. There are some rough ones! But for the most part, I've been sleeping okay!

Miss Anything: Reaching my toes to paint them! But, that predicament does mean going to get a pedicure every once in a while :)

Food Cravings: WATERMELON. I'm working on #7 all within the past 3 weeks.

Wedding Rings on or off: Still on. I take them off when I go on walks, though. I can also tell what I'm consuming is affecting the swelling!

Looking Forward to: Another check up on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment