Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Thankful for God's Grace!

This week I've had an abundance of peace only The Lord can give. The possibilities of something going wrong during pregnancy are endless. Reasons for my belly measuring smaller than normal could have been many. Thankfully, we had a very positive ultrasound today!

The ultrasound tech went through all 8 of the things she was looking for and gave Liam an 8/8! Already making 100s. That's momma's boy! She said everything looked great. Amniotic fluid levels were very normal. He's weighing in at 4 pounds 10 ounces, and he is in the 38th percentile. They become concerned when babies are in the 10th percentile or below. She said because Tyler and I were both in the 6 pound range, he will probably just be a smaller baby, too! She said he's healthy, just a little fellow!

I certainly can't complain about that!

Oh, a flood of relief washed over me! "Be still, my anxious child..." was ever clear once again. "Thank you, Lord. Thank you, Lord. Thank you, Lord!" is what I keep repeating in my head.

I love that we got to see our baby boy! Praying for no bumps in the road the next few weeks...well, except for my bump!
Grow, baby, grow!


Don't you just want to kiss those sweet cheeks?!

No comments:

Post a Comment