Monday, April 14, 2014

31 Weeks.

I still cannot believe we're in the 30s! 9 weeks and little man's supposed to be here. That's mind boggling!

This past week was actually pretty chill, which is exactly what the Clem's needed! We had craaaaaazy  weekends with the showers, so a couple of days of relaxing in the evenings is exactly what we needed. I'm so thankful for that time with my sweet hubby! I just cherish time with him. It's so great to be married to someone you ENJOY being around :) I'd say that's pretty important.

Saturday morning I went to Grits and Groceries with Shannon and a couple of her friends who were in town. Y'all. That place is a dream! So stinkin' yummy! Just embrace the huge rooster statue and the goats hangin' out across the street....part of the experience! Definitely worth a trip out to the boondocks. Saturday night we had a nice little bonfire equipped with S'mores and watermelon. Pregnant woman's dream, if you ask me! Plus, we had great company! We just love our friends to pieces.

I'm currently in Waco, Texas visiting my friends Mollie and Amanda! I'll be sure to update on my trip next week :) let's just say.... It's so refreshing to see my friends from college! I love those friends who make you laugh and nothing's ever weird! We just pick up where we left off. So thankful!

I look very large this week!


At 31 weeks:

Size: Pineapple. About 15.2-16.7 inches. 2.5-3.8 pounds.

Major Happenings: All 5 of his senses are fully developed! Major brain and nerve development is happening. His irises now react to light!

What's Been Happening: Organizing all of Liam's wonderful gifts! We have a loooooong way to go, but it's begun! Also, I'm in Texas! Contrary to what Tyler keeps telling people, I'm not visiting my exes. Haha! Cue the song.

Sleep: Ummmm I don't want to complain, but the aches and pains make it very hard to sleep well. Let's just say my heating pad made its way on this trip with me. BFFs.

Miss Anything: My tailbone and top right back and a place on my abdomen feeling normal. Pain!

Food Cravings: Watermelon!!!!!

Bellybutton in or out: Still creepin.

Wedding Rings on or off: on.. Even after my flights Sunday! Yay!

Looking Forward to: Spending the week in Texas. And then seeing my handsome man! I've missed him so much already! 

No comments:

Post a Comment