Tuesday, February 9, 2016

24 Weeks.

At 24 weeks:

Size: Cantaloupe. About 10.5-11.8 inches. 12.7 to 20.8 ounces.

Major Happenings: His skin is becoming less translucent. That's positive!

What's Been Happening: We've just been working on getting our home settled. I'm already nesting, and the baby doesn't come for a few more months!

Sleep: I'm exhausted. I have a hard time falling asleep at night, and I get up to go to the bathroom all the time. Plus, chasing a toddler. Wheeeeew. Mama needs a break.

Miss Anything: This weekend we threw a baby shower for one of our friends, and I stayed away from the feta cheese. BOOOOOO. I love some feta cheese!

Food Cravings: I have really had a hankering for some Doritos the past couple of weeks, which makes their Superbowl commercial this year even better! See that HERE.

Bellybutton in or out: In, baby! Yessss.

Wedding Rings on or off: On 

Looking Forward to: A weekend away in Charleston with my best friend! We're going to celebrate a friend getting married. We can't wait! Plus, I'm leaving my two boys behind, which is sad, but it will be a nice little break from mommy duties! And those two LOVE boy time together. They'll have a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment