Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday Favorites


This has been a hard week on me. I think I've been overdoing it because I've been EXHAUSTED this week. So, most of these updates are from last weekend, but they're still so fun!

I took my FAVORITE little man to Subway before Friday night's basketball game. He ate almost his whole sandwich! For him, that's huge! He's my picky eater, for sure!


We went to the game and got to hang out with some of our students. Our students are our FAVORITE! Not to mention, suckers are bae. And pretty ladies Liam hangs around.


Liam's little buddies came to the game. They are his FAVORITE. He was CLAPPING here. Melts me.


Saturday morning began with snuggles in mommy and daddy's bed which is all of our FAVORITES! And Liam got to watch BARNEY, whom he loves!


After snuggle time, we had a Valentine's preschool party to get to! Our children's director/pastor's wife does a PHENOMENAL job with all events she puts on. She and her team went above and beyond! We walked into CANDYLAND Saturday, and it was incredible! Liam had a blast! This party is up there with one of our FAVORITE ways to spend a Saturday! I'm talking a ball pit, painting, a giant bouncy house, bean bag toss, Liam's teenage girlfriends, candy, candy, candy, and many other fun things/treats! It was a BLAST!


    

    

    

    

And of course any event that involves Henry (Hehe, as Liam calls him), is Liam's FAVORITE!


A little light reading with daddy after a long day was Liam's FAVORITE! And daddy's! And mommy's! I needed a little break :)


On Sunday some of our friends and I threw a baby shower for our friend PJ! Baby Weston should be here in April! We're anxious to meet him! The theme came together beautifully! It was one of my FAVORITE baby showers!


    

Some of our sweet friends! Pictured are the party planners and the momma-of-3-to-be (and of course Weston in the belly). I guess baby Clem's in there too! haha :)


When I got home from the baby shower, I showed up to these two FAVORITE Superheros of mine! Daddy clearly dressed him. They couldn't be more precious!

 

Sunday night we had our youth Superbowl party. It was extra fun! Our students are some of our FAVORITE people on the planet!


These two sweet ladies helped Shannon and me with the boys! I think they loved it as much as we did :) We love Mrs. Janelle and Mrs. Jaime! And Liam's diggin that cheese sandwich.


After the party we had a few high school students over to finish watching the game and to play Quelf. This was a FAVORITE night of mine! I love playing games! And they were a fun crew!

  

Monday Liam and I had the Monday blues, so we went to Shay's house for some Valentine crafting fun with our sweet boys!


Tuesday night we hibernated in the press box at daddy's first soccer game of the season. It was WAY too cold and windy to sit on the bleachers, so we got the hookup. We HAD to watch our FAVORITE guy coach his first game of the season!



This guy wearing my rain boots was hilarious! His cheesy smile is my FAVORITE!


So this never happens but the dogs were snuggling! I thought it was precious! Belba and AH AH (Bella and Kyla) are Liam's FAVORITES!


A couple of our students- Abby and Martin stopped by to bring me my FAVORITE chips after I posted about wanting some. That made my whole week! It was the sweetest!


Yesterday we had our February MOPS meeting. We had a Man Panel. They answered hard questions from the ladies, and they did a fantastic job! It was very insightful and full of wisdom. And laughter! It was one of my FAVORITE meetings so far!


After MOPS Liam and I decided to drop by one of my FAVORITE restaurants: Moe's! He killed a quesadilla. I love my dates with him!


So, I forgot to mention this last week, but at GSM we started a new series called Happily Ever After. This is a dating series for our youth. SO, two Wednesday nights ago, Tyler took the guys, and I took the girls. We talked about relationships and purity and all those fun things! This past week, we swapped. I had the guys, and Tyler had the girls. Speaking in front of people is SO not my FAVORITE. BUT what God's doing in some of our students' hearts IS my FAVORITE! 
This has been a good, exciting couple of weeks in our youth group!


I'm off to Charleston this weekend for a bridal shower! The boys are home by themselves. 
Pray for them :) 
Just kidding...they'll have a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment