Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday Favorites


Liam is a wild, crazy man! He's just becoming more and more of a blast! The random things he finds entertaining are hilarious and amazing. He kept playing with my hair this day, and needless to say...his laugh and JOY is my FAVORITE.



Liam and his daddy are two peas in a pod! Them watching basketball on the TV at The Clock is my FAVORITE. We love eating lunch with daddy!



Last weekend I got to tag along with Bryan, Shannon, and Henry (B, Eesh, and Hehe as Liam calls them) for a trip to Charleston! Well, Bryan and Henry tagged along with Shay and me ACTUALLY :) We went to help throw a shower for our friend Lesley who is getting married in May! These people are some of my FAVORITES. We had a blast! And it was nice for me to get a little break from mommy/wife/housekeeper duties.
This was after poor Henry cried for an hour...he finally conked out! :) His poor mommy was stressed!



Celebrating Lesley and Taylor was my FAVORITE!

  


  



The GORGEOUS bride! She's such a joy!


While I was gone, Tyler and Liam had MAN WEEKEND. This was the first weekend I've ever left them by themselves! They had so much fun! This picture from their weekend is my FAVORITE.



They supported some of the children at our church Saturday morning at their basketballgames.
Liam was Peyton's biggest fan! Sweet guys!

  

Coming home to my two guys, flowers, chocolates, a clean house, a vacuumed out car, and pumped up car tires is definitely my FAVORITE! They made me feel very loved.
What a sweet Valentine's gift! And the colors in my bouquet...WOW.
Hydrangeas are my all time FAVORITE!



Valentine's snuggles are my FAVORITE, too!






Getting news that one of my college roommates and her husband adopted their first child this week was my FAVORITE! Sweet little Isla Paige Creswell has been a beautiful, God ordained addition to their family. We're SO excited for our friends! She's a doll baby! Pray for them as they transition to life with a newborn, the emotions and adjustments with adoption, and heading back to China where they've lived and served since July.

  

Watching this one admire himself and crack himself up in the mirror is my FAVORITE.



HIBACHI is my FAVORITE. I've got to stop wanting this. It's too expensive. Or I just need to learn to make it at home! Any great, easy recipes?!



Hanging out with Henry is our FAVORITE! We loved babysitting him Monday night!





His night-night grins are so sweet! I LOVED giving him his bottles! I've missed the bottle stage.



Liam's trucker hat is my FAVORITE! It cracks me up!



These two boys are each other's FAVORITES! Shay and I got to take them out for walks a couple of times this week because the sun finally came out and warmed things up! Our daily (hopefully soon!) walks with my bestie are my FAVORITE! And these boys' grins...wow! :)



Because the weather has been SO NICE, we've gotten to play with the dogs outside a little bit. Playing outside is Liam's FAVORITE!



Seeing this face in my rearview mirror is my FAVORITE. We have so much fun singing songs in the car! Don't worry, dad (Gpa)...we were stopped in a drive-thru line! :) (He's our risk manager)



This little guy was stuffing balls down his shirt and making me LAUGH. Oh my :)



Every time we go to Walmart Liam HAS to visit the fish! They're his FAVORITE!
He could stand there all day watching them! His fishy face consists of him sticking his tongue in and out of his mouth. It's way too sweet!



Gpa read Liam their grandpa and baby bear book over Facetime yesterday while I washed some dishes. Liam was attentive the whole time! It was absolutely precious! This is the book I gave my dad for his first Father's Day as a Gpa. They both love reading it!



This weekend Tyler's parents are coming to town!
We are so excited to spend some time with Grammie and Gare Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment