Tuesday, February 2, 2016

23 Weeks.

At 23 weeks:

Size: Grapefruit. About 11 inches. 12.7 to 20.8 ounces.

Major Happenings: He can hear loud sounds like dogs barking and cars honking. He can also hear my voice and heartbeat. His face is fully formed and just needs to fatten up...so I can kiss all over those soft round cheeks!

What's Been Happening: My wonderful mom and dad came to town and we went to town on Liam's big boy room! His walls are now grey instead of tan and some old furniture we had is now painted white! We are putting the wax coat on today and getting them reassembled! YAY! It's coming along!

Sleep: Better! We're in our new bedroom, and it's SO beautiful! I cannot get over how much I love it. We have a fireplace IN OUR BEDROOM. We will probably never light it up, but I just love the thought. It looks wonderful! I'm kicking myself because I didn't get "before" pictures before we started moving all the rooms around. But oh well. Just know, it didn't look as good as it does now!

Miss Anything: No back pain. I get the worst tailbone pain when I'm pregnant. It's so not fun.

Food Cravings: Not really this week.

Bellybutton in or out: Still in, baby! 

Wedding Rings on or off: On :)

Looking Forward to: Continuing to buy things for Liam's big boy room! It truly isn't cheap, so it's a slow process. But he's loving the idea of a big boy room, even though he has no idea what we're talking about :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment