Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Favorites.

Oh, what a great week it's been!

Last Friday we had a "snow day." And by snow day, I mean they called for tons of snow, cancelled school, and it rained all day. BOO. BUT we made the most of it. We stayed in bed for quite a while, then Tyler built a fort in the living room for us to hang out in. Forts are a Clem Clan FAVORITE!


Snuggles with my babe are my FAVORITE!


Saturday morning we finally woke up to a blanket of beautiful snow! Snow is our FAVORITE!

   

Playing in the snow is now Liam's new FAVORITE. Or "NO" as he calls it. Surprisingly it sounds a little different than his actual "no" though! Precious boy. Daddy pulled him around the front yard in the sled, and he even got to go down our tiny hill...and by hill I mean our little ditch.
He loved it though!

   

That night some of our friends came over! The guys played basketball at the church gym while the girls made kale chips, brownies, and played Chicken Foot.
Hanging out with these gals is a FAVORITE of mine! Especially when games are involved!


This cheese face is my FAVORITE.


Monday night we were doing a major clean out in our house. We have plenty to sell in our church's next yard sale. YES! We came across this wig, and Liam was HILARIOUS in it. My FAVORITE moment of him wearing it was when we put it on each other back and forth, and we were DANCING our hearts out! We were both literally cracking up at each other. It was definitely a moment when I thought, "I'm so thankful to be his mommy." I truly tear up every time I think about it! 
He's a funny little boy!


Another FAVORITE is mine and Tyler's new room! We moved into the old "man room", and we have LOVED IT! I can't share pictures just yet (because it's not completely finished), but I will share soon! I will share this sneak peek of the beautiful artwork of my sister-in-law Cassidy...this now hangs over our bed! She makes wonderful pieces over at DoodlefortheKing. I LOVE having her artwork in our home. You MUST check her out!


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment