Tuesday, January 12, 2016

20 Weeks.

At 20 weeks: 

Size: Banana. About 6.5 inches, 10.2 ounces.

Major happenings: He's working on his taste buds right now! You go little buddy!!! I've been feeling him move a little bit more this week. Tyler felt him move Sunday night. That's way too precious! And guys...if we go fully to 40 weeks, we're halfway! WHAT?!

Sleep: I've been sleeping better because I've been fighting through the afternoon lull while Liam naps and resisting naps myself. It's hard, but I'm making it! Skipping a nap helps me sleep better at night.

Miss Anything: I just want to drink Dr. Pepper with cherry all the time. BUT I know it's not good for me or baby Clem. So, I'm saying NO. As best as I can.

Food Cravings: I have really been wanting McDonald's french fries this week. I had them TWO different times! Guys, I never eat McDonald's. Just the thought normally makes me want to vomit. But, for some reason I've wanted that this week. I should REALLY try to advert that craving as best I can because they're TERRIBLE for me too!

Bellybutton in or out: IN. YAHOOO!

Wedding Rings on or off: On :)

Looking forward to: Getting started on our room switcharoo! Tyler and I are moving rooms, but we've got to get a temporary door up before we move into that room. Once we do, we can get started on Liam's big boy room! Then, baby Clem's nursery will get updated. We're leaving the nursery the same since we JUST did that. Plus, I love it! We're just changing out names, of course! So Liam gets a big boy room, and I'm so looking forward to getting that project underway!

No comments:

Post a Comment