Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!



I have a hard time believing 2016 is already here! WOW! 2015 was full of great memories and so much fun! We hope 2016 is full of great things, as well! We're excited to grow from a family of 3 to a family of 4. It will be here before we know it! 

Today I'm starting something new. I have a couple of FAVORITE blogs that I read. I have fallen in love with these families, and I love to keep tabs on them. (Thanks to my friends Megan and Chelsea for "introducing" me to them!) They do something really fun every Friday called...Friday Favorites! So, I'm going to start doing this as well. I want to document every day memories for our family to look back on. I would love to keep this going every Friday, but who knows what's going to happen in the future! So, here's to my best attempt at Friday Favorites becoming a habit :)

(P.S. these are two of my favorite blogs to read that I mentioned above:
  Momfessionals & Mix and Match Family)



I'm still reminiscing on Christmas, and Liam's Santa picture has to be my FAVORITE!
His face though.


Another FAVORITE was getting my house clean after being gone for christmas. I love to clean it myself and get it back into order the way I like it. I can be a freak about that! And of course my Christmas tree is still up because its my FAVORITE.


Liam loving on his baby doll that he got for Christmas has been my FAVORITE.


It has done nothing but rain here this week, which I don't love. We've been feeling a bit of cabin fever! BUT the snuggles and book reading has been my FAVORITE!


My two goobers got a hold of my phone and left a couple of presents. These two are my FAVORITES!



The way Liam decided to entertain us the other day is a FAVORITE. 
And did I mention that SMILE?!


Because of the rain, we've been stuck inside. Plus Liam is still healing from some sickness, so we've done nothing but stay home. So much time with my two guys has been my FAVORITE!


Ringing in the new year with these two has been my FAVORITE! I will certainly update on our night later on! But for now, it's time to celebrate! Saying goodbye to 2015!



Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment