Tuesday, January 19, 2016

21 Weeks.

At 21 weeks:

Size: Pomegranate. About 10.5 inches. 12.7 ounces.

Major Happenings: His digestive system is prepping for the outside world!

What's Been Happening: We had an incredible weekend getaway to a mountain cabin with a great group of our friends! I will definitely be doing a weekend recap because it was a blast and we have some super cute pictures to share :) Unfortunately, we've had cases of the cold circulating the Clem family, so we're praying this week is a week of healing and relaxation as well! 

Sleep: Oh man. Liam did the craziest thing...Sunday night he was up from 3:30 AM-7:00 AM. He kept me up the entire time. It was terrible! So, not only am I fighting a cold and am pregnant, my toddler decides he wants to PARTY. In the middle of the night. For 3.5 hours. NOT OK. Praying for much better sleep these next few days.

Miss Anything: When I like wearing jeans...those were the days. #helloleggings 

Food Cravings: Grape juice. I've been totally into grape juice this pregnancy. I buy some bottles and hoard them all for myself. Hands off my grape juice, dudes of the house! 

Bellybutton in or out: Still an innie! 

Wedding Rings on or off: Still on.

Looking Forward to: A couple of weekends coming up with our parents in town. We LOVE our parents/Liam's grandparents. We never get to spend enough time with them it seems, so we can't wait for them to come for their visits! WE LOVE LIAM'S GRANDPARENTS. And hello for a little parenting break :) #justkidding #butreally #mommatired

No comments:

Post a Comment