Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Favorites

Today is Friday Favorites: SICK Edition.


The weekend away with my little family and our friends was my FAVORITE. 
Watching these two playing together was also my FAVORITE!


Coming home to a flared up COLD was not my favorite. BUT this little man's face has been my FAVORITE all week. Still rockin' Christmas jammies. Word.

  

On Tuesday evening, I was having a hankering for O'Charley's loaded potato soup, so I loaded Liam and myself up in the car and got it. This was before the cold totally wiped me out. 
My FAVORITE menu item at O'Charley's is potato soup! 


I love having my quiet time in the mornings but that doesn't always work out, so nap time is usually the time. But this week, after we put Liam in bed, I've been doing my quiet time. It's been so quiet and peaceful around here at night since I'm trying to get well and can't go anywhere. 
Hot tea and Jesus...FAVORITES!

  

Liam's antics are always my FAVORITE. A couple of days ago he was throwing his balloon into the basketball hoop, then running to me with a huge grin until I'd acknowledge his accomplishment. 
Wanting praise is naturally instilled in all of us, huh?


I haven't been the best mommy this week due to sickness, so we decided to play with Play-doh yesterday morning, and Liam loved it! It was his FAVORITE activity this week, I think!


These guys have been some of my FAVORITE companions this week. 
I couldn't have done it without you, guys. Hugs and kisses.


Ain't nobody got time to be sick. Mommas included. This week has been rough. 
Here's to hoping for a healthy, great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment