Tuesday, January 26, 2016

22 Weeks.

At 22 weeks:

Size: Spaghetti Squash. About 11 inches. 1 pound!

Major Happenings: His eyes and lips are developed. He's developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums! He now has fine hair covering his whole body. My little woolly mammoth :)

What's Been Happening: Last week was ROUGH, y'all. I had a cold from somewhere awful. It knocked me out for a few days. And Liam was only taking 1-1.5 hour naps. TOTAL. Each day. Yuck! But, we're finally on the mends! YAY!

Sleep: Oh sleep's been rough due to not being able to breathe out of my nose and coughing like a crazy woman!

Miss Anything: No tailbone pain. My tailbone killed me with Liam, but I thought it was because I bent over computers all day as the computer lab teacher. But this round, it's killin me again. After walks, cleaning, or doing anything strenuous especially.

Food Cravings: This week I've really wanted Doritos! Again, with the saltiness. I haven't gotten any, but my mouth continues to salivate for them...(ahem...Tyler. Ahem.) This poor baby does NOT care for healthy foods.

Bellybutton in or out: IN. PRAISES.

Wedding Rings on or off: Still on :)

Looking Forward to: Continuing to feel this boy move! i just LOVE this part! Also, we're beginning our room switcharoo! It will be a process, but I can't wait to have it all finished! 

No comments:

Post a Comment