Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday Favorites

It's time for another edition of FRIDAY FAVORITES. I look forward to this because let's be honest...FRIDAY. But I also love that I get to look back on the great moments of the week!


Getting to have some time to myself for Mommy's Day Out was a FAVORITE of mine last Saturday!


Monday I went to my ultrasound and saw this ADORABLE (but a little alien-ish for now) face! He makes my heart pitter patter. Definitely a FAVORITE.


Monday night I went to my friend Megan's house to meet up with her and Chelsea to watch the premiere of THE BACHELOR. I have been watching this basically since the 3rd season or so. WE ARE NOW ON SEASON 19, PEOPLE! And that's not even mentioning the 11 seasons of The Bachelorette. It's a sickness, y'all. Sadly, we didn't take any pictures because we were too into the show, our brownies, and sparkling grape juice. Plus, we're old, and it was too late afterward. Nonetheless, it was still my FAVORITE! His adorableness, himself...Ben Higgins, y'all:


Liam giggling over putting a hat on Bella was a FAVORITE. This made me giggle, too!


This is my new FAVORITE wreath!


Our boy SO wants to be like his daddy, which is my FAVORITE. So, he puts on daddy's old shoes. I mean...come on. #cute


Lunch at McDonald's with these lovely people was a FAVORITE. The company, not the stomachache later :)


Liam's soft serve ice cream went on his FAVORITE list.

   

A very close second FAVORITE to his yummy ice cream were these ladies...


Okay okay...maybe his daddy being there was his FAVORITE, too! And all 3 of these things were FAVORITES of mine because I love to see Liam enjoying his FAVORITE things!


This week's been full of lots of reading children's books (the best) with my babe...definitely a FAVORITE.


Liam received You're Here for a Reason from his Grammie and Gare Bear for Christmas, so he and I had to run to Kohl's this week to get the other 3 books there by Nancy Tillman! Plus, we got one of their new Kohl's Cares books that's out-- A Color of His Own. Bonus! All 5 are currently both of our FAVORITES. We read them several times a day! 


Even though I love them all, You're Here for a Reason is still my most FAVORITE. You should definitely get this one!


I hope this weekend is full of your FAVORITES!

No comments:

Post a Comment