Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday Favorites.

Welcome to another edition of FRIDAY FAVORITES!
This time it's basically a weekly recap with my favorites thrown in there :)


I love this day of the week!

So, last Friday after I'd already posted Friday Favorites, Liam and I helped Tyler and two of the church's interns (and our friends) clean out the youth room and his office. It was QUITE the undertaking. So, afterward we rewarded ourselves with House of Pizza. 
Pizza with these babes is my FAVORITE!

  

After a long day's work, a nap and then some reading with daddy is Liam's FAVORITE. Not to mention, mommy's FAVORITE is seeing how much these two love each other.


Going to watch our favorite high school team play basketball is our FAVORITE! 
Also- peanut butter sandwiches!


And hanging with Sam and Morgan is our FAVORITE!

   

Showing off how goofy and funny Liam is has to be his FAVORITE! Mine too!

   

Liam showing off his red kicks to the big boys is my FAVORITE!


My FAVORITE Saturday mornings are those when Liam sleeps in until 11 and gets up to eat lunch for breakfast! He loves him some ranch. Can you blame him?


Matching my boy is my FAVORITE!

   

An outing with Liam and Tyler is my FAVORITE!
First, we hit the hardware store! Liam's FAVORITE is wandering instead of sitting in the cart.


Onto ice cream next because...well, duh. It's our FAVORITE!


Then onto Cabela's because daddy's FAVORITE places are those with stuffed animals and camo.  These trips include way too many "I can't see you because you're next to camo" jokes. 
Liam's FAVORITE were all the stuffed animals.


His next FAVORITE was the fish tank! We went back to it 100 times, it seems!


The way the boys humor me is my FAVORITE. I mean...just look.


   

Lastly, Liam's FAVORITE were the dog beds! Let's just take a nap.


Wrapping our weekend up with the Meares is our FAVORITE!


Liam growing up so quickly is not my favorite. BUT look at this precious face. He got to move up to the Toddler room at church this past Sunday! He had so much fun! He's my FAVORITE.

  


Getting a text from Shannon with this picture of her and Liam when he was so little is my FAVORITE! This was our first official date night out post Liam. Wow! So little!


Liam's baby doll is his FAVORITE. I love seeing his little mind working and the imaginative play kicking in.


Watching basketball with OG and a sucker is also Liam's FAVORITE!

  

Snuggles with my pumpkin are definitely a FAVORITE of mine!


Watching the National Championship with lots of friends is our FAVORITE! 
Alabama winning is NOT our favorite.



These two watching Kentucky basketball together is my FAVORITE.



Especially since this allowed mommy a break, so I got to watch The Bachelor.
And this meme is my FAVORITE. Dying.



I literally laugh every time I see that...is my life that sad? #sadbutcomeonthatsfunny

I made brussels sprouts and onions this week..oh my YUM! I used to hate vegetables, so I've come a LONG way. And wow...these are my FAVORITE.



This little boy is my FAVORITE. Look how big he looks!



He used to look like this in his crib...TEAR. This was his very first day at home.



Liam sitting in his big boy chair while watching Barney is my last FAVORITE this week!



That's a lot of FAVORITES! I'm just enjoying this life :) Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment