Tuesday, January 5, 2016

19 Weeks.

At 19 weeks: 

Size: Mango. About 6.0 inches, 8.5 ounces.

Major happenings: The biggest event was our BIG ultrasound yesterday. Everything looked great except for a spot on his heart called Echogenic Intracardiac Focus aka EIF. The technician and doctor both assured me that this is absolutely NOTHING to worry about. They said it will clear up on its own and will have no effect on him. They said when it's linked to other signs, it can be a sign of Down Syndrome, but it isn't linked to anything else in our case. We are grateful for a healthy boy and continue to pray he stays healthy and that spot clears up! No one ever wants even the slightest thing to be wrong with their baby!

Sleep: I haven't exactly fallen asleep before 2 AM ALL WEEK. Except last night. Praise Jesus! I think my problem's been Gilmore GIrls. Oops. I just get sucked in and stay awake to watch it. Not to mention, the TV light wires me up!!! So, last night I put my foot down and turned the TV off. I was asleep by 11! YESSSSS. And apparently I'm a MEAN sleeper...kicking Tyler and such. OOOOPS. I cannot be held responsible when unconscious.

Miss Anything: Ummm not having back rolls. TBH. #feelingfat

Food Cravings: I love spicy foods like salsa, still. Even though I don't in normal life. But my sweet tooth has been crazy amped this round, too! Gimme that ice cream. OYE. Doesn't help with those back rolls. I want to crave carrots and celery!

Bellybutton in or out: IN, still.

Wedding Rings on or off: On. 

Looking forward to: Feeling baby boy move even more! I've felt him moving a lot sooner than last time, because I know what it feels like now. The movement sporadic at this point. My FAVORITE part about being pregnant is feeling my baby move! Leggings with the control top is a close second :)

No comments:

Post a Comment