Tuesday, February 23, 2016

26 Weeks.

At 26 weeks:

Size: Head of lettuce. About 13.6-14.8 inches. 1.5-2.2 pounds.

Major Happenings: His eyes are about to start opening and his eyelashes have grown in. His immune system is getting antibodies from me to get ready for our germy world! His skin color has also developed because his body is making melanin.

What's Been Happening: We had a great time with Tyler's parents in town this past weekend. We took Liam to the zoo for his first time ever! He loved it! I also was able to meet my college roommate/best friend's new baby- Isla! They adopted her, and she's an absolutely beautiful miracle!

Sleep: Touchy subject...woof. I DID get 10 hours a few nights ago. Praise God!

Miss Anything: Smaller clothing...I just feel humungous this round.

Food Cravings: I really want hibachi...always. I really need a cheaper and healthier craving! Not to mention, I've been crushing some Doritos. No wonder I'm humungous this time around!

Bellybutton in or out: Still in! Getting so close to poking out.

Wedding Rings on or off: On :)

Looking Forward to: Mom and dad coming THIS weekend! We've had tons of visitors this month, but we love it because our parents are our favorites! 

No comments:

Post a Comment