Tuesday, February 16, 2016

25 Weeks.


At 25 Weeks:

Size: Cauliflower. A full head, not just a single stem. About 13.6-14.8 inches. 1.5 to 2.2 POUNDS. We're moving into pounds, people!

Major Happenings: His nervous system is rapidly developing. He now knows which way is up and which way is down. So, no more handstands, I guess...His hair is continuing to grow! So cool :)

What's Been Happening: Well, last time I was 25 weeks along, I ran a 5k. I can ASSURE you that hasn't been happening this week. This past weekend I got to go to Charleston with some friends for a fun bridal shower! I ate way too many treats and relaxed a lot. Awww shucks :)

Sleep: NOT GOOD. I lie awake for WAY too long trying to fall asleep. We're TRYING to shut the TV off at a certain time to help me get to sleep. It's just been rough...

Miss Anything: Being active. It's been WAY too cold to get the babies out for mine and Shannon's daily walks. BOO. I miss it a lot.

Food Cravings: I've just still really wanted some DORITOS! When will this move into Watermelon, like Liam's?! That was WAY healthier!

Bellybutton in or out: IN!

Wedding Rings on or off: On :)

Looking Forward to: Tyler's parents are coming into town this weekend, so that should be so much fun! We always love it when Liam's grands come to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment