Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday Favorites


This week has been a busy one but a great one! We've been working on getting Liam's big boy room ready and the nursery organized. So we went to Home Depot to prepare for my mom and dad's arrival. They came for intervention. I couldn't have done all the painting nearly as quickly alone! It was my FAVORITE seeing Liam in his first race car shopping cart. He's so big!



Hibachi with my guys is my FAVORITE. Gimme that FRIED RICE, please!!!



A FAVORITE of mine is seeing how much respect Liam already has for his daddy. AND watching Tyler and him interact. Tyler is so sweet and calm with him. At this point, we had run errands all day, and it was way past Liam's nap time. He was being AMAZING. Like, a huge champ. So Tyler was encouraging him here-telling him what a great job he was doing.
Liam was intently looking at him and listening. It was precious!



Liam trying to read to himself is my FAVORITE. At first, he had his book upside down, but he figured it out. I love that he's reading Three Little Pigs, and his piggies are so prominent in this photo.



All of Liam's Bed Buddies are his FAVORITES. He's very much into stuffed animals right now.



Sippy cup smiles are my FAVORITE.



Like I mentioned before, mom and dad came to town and stayed for a few days this week. We painted Liam's big boy room and furniture. His new room is becoming my FAVORITE.

His furniture before:

    

Liam helping paint is my FAVORITE. And his!

    

In progress:



The finished furniture is a FAVORITE! As well as the grey walls (instead of the tan). THANK YOU Nana and Gpa!



  

Sweet moments with Nana and Gpa are everyone's FAVORITES!





Seeing my uncle on TV at Donald Trump's party after the Iowa Caucus was my FAVORITE. We told him to turn around and wave at the camera! He did, and we caught it! Hilarious!
He's the one in the red...waving.



Liam's nursery (which will be the baby's room soon!) is CLEAN without cluttered toys for the first time since he was born. This is mama's FAVORITE!



Here's the progress we made on his big boy room...Liam has a play room until we get his bed settled in there. This is his FAVORITE. He's loving it! I'm loving the rug and grey walls! It's hard to see the wall color change because the bottom was taken at night.

His room before:



His room after:



I will be sure to post pictures once his room is settled! I think it will be precious!

Yesterday morning my FAVORITE boy was posing in front of our mirror. I was DYING. He's hilarious. And he loves to look at himself...OH ME. *slaps forehead with hand*



Thursday morning we met some friends from MOPS at the park. We had a picnic and played hard! It was such a blast! Plus, we had gorgeous weather for our play date! Watching my boy interact with other kids is my FAVORITE!

   
   
   




These two and their smiles are my FAVORITES!



The days Liam decides not to nap are my least FAVORITE days. We even had all the park excitement, and the boy STILL wouldn't go to sleep. He talked to his bed buddies for a while then he just lost it. His smirk says, "I WON!"

   

Mama assembled this shelf all by herself (with a little help from Liam), and it's my FAVORITE way to organize Liam's book collection! His baskets are even filled with books. We love to read books in this family!



I came around the corner last night to find this sight...right before dinner. The itty bitty STINKER! Snacking is our FAVORITE. Please ignore the shameful junk food. #preggoproblems



Have a fantastic weekend! Do something you love!

1 comment: